Installing a business telephone system can be a complex process that involves several steps. Here is an overview of the key steps involved in installing a business telephone system:
- Assess your needs: The first step is to assess your business needs to determine what type of telephone system would be best for your business. Consider the size of your business, the number of employees who will use the system, the types of features you need (such as call forwarding, voicemail, conference calling, etc.), and any specific requirements you have.
- Choose a system: Once you have assessed your needs, you can choose a telephone system that meets those needs. There are several types of telephone systems to choose from, including traditional landline systems, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) systems, and hybrid systems that combine both.
- Plan the installation: Once you have chosen a telephone system, you will need to plan the installation. This may involve working with a vendor or service provider to determine the best location for equipment, the number of phone lines needed, and any other installation requirements.
- Install the equipment: The next step is to install the telephone system equipment. This may involve running phone lines, installing hardware and software, configuring settings, and testing the system.
- Train users: Once the system is installed, you will need to train your employees on how to use it. This may involve providing training sessions, documentation, and ongoing support to ensure that users can take advantage of all the features and functions of the system.
- Test and fine-tune the system: After installation, you should test the system to ensure that it is functioning properly. This may involve making adjustments to settings or configuration to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintenance and support: Finally, you will need to plan for ongoing maintenance and support for your telephone system. This may involve regular updates and maintenance, troubleshooting issues as they arise, and ensuring that the system continues to meet your business needs over time.
Dataworld offers you an efficient and professional telephone system in Nairobi for both business and home use, regardless of whether you are seeking a simple system or a complex high user count phone system installation. With your permission, we make a visit to your office so as to organize all areas of the installation process required for the transitioning to a new phone system. We are highly focused on giving priority to customers’ service requests, emergency response times, end user and system’s training. We also offer excellent competitive pricing that is within your company’s budget. Our expert installations enable your business to enjoy seamless communication. We have an in-house expertise in new phone system installations as well. Our highly skilled technicians offer you the best services in phone system installation, while sticking to the highest standards of professionalism.
Business Telephone Systems Solutions
Our Business Telephone System installation & Solutions are not just route the call. Listed here are are just some of the customized and designed solutions that can help small or large companies:
- Empowerment of Remote Workers
- Provide connectivity to employees doing work in and away from office by using the Voice over IP (VoIP) and traditional telephony solutions.
- Facilitate Unified Messaging
- Receiving and retrieving voice messages and faxes from email box
- Conferencing made simple
- Combining audio and web conference for making meetings more effective, effective and productive. Lessen and reduce travel and time allowances.
- Call Recording
- Automatically or on-demand record call conversations for quick lookup and verification purposes.
- Enhance Customer support
- Directing calls, email, faxes, and chats off to the right person instantly using the advanced routing techniques
Industry Leading Telephony Products
Our telephony products are ranked highly and can serve the requirements of all types of businesses. We offer the best telephone system installation services both in Eldoret and Nairobi towns in Kenya. We are well known for specializing in telecommunications products and services only. Contrary to data and networking companies that make business phone systems as a sideline, Dataworld Kenya sets the standard in design of quality products for corporate communications. As a result, we currently hold the largest share in several segments of the telecom market in Eldoret, Kenya.
OFFICE PHONE SYSTEM INSTALLATION
Our services in office phone system installation ensure that you do not have to deal with a call center or a third party for support. As a locally-owned company, we offer fast, customized services that you would expect from a Telephone company with the experience and resources. For the best phone system installation in, Kenya, go with the company that offers the personal touch which you can only get from an established local business.Our organization provides you with the very best phone system PBX and can adjust it to suit your needs. We have a wide range of clients from various including; Retail,Oil & Gas, Law Firms, Medical, Offices, Pharmaceutical, Multi Site Organisations, Non-Profits, and much more. We are able to provide our clients with installing their telephone system in Nairobi as well as the continued maintenance and servicing of the products we install.
TELEPHONE SYSTEM INSTALLATION
Contact us today for Avaya installation , NEC installation, Panasonic installation , Dlink PBX installation, Yeastar installation , Grandstream installation, Cisco installation and Asterisk installation for Kenya.