Dataworld Systems is capable of supporting your fusion splicing requirements whether they require Singlemode, Multimode, or Ribbon Splicing.
Fusion Splicing Services:
- Complete fiber optic splicing (Single fiber and/or Ribbon Splicing)
- Telecom & CATV Splicing
- Emergency restoration and in-service “hot cuts”
- Data Center Installation
- Premise (Office) Multimode
- Aerial Fiber Splicing and Lashing
- Underground Fiber Splicing
Contractor/Customer Fusion Splicing & Installation Services:
Dataworld Systems Integration offers nationwide fusion splicing services. We use Fujikura FSM-60S fusion splicing equipment, EXFO OTDR’s and Meters to provide you with complete, documented results. This program is designed for customers who install their own fiber, or use local electrical contractors to install it for them. We also provide loaded fiber distribution centers for complete system solutions. Fusion splicing services are also available for CATV and Telephone Outside plant requirements.
Dataworld Integration will certify your installation. We will provide you with OTDR and Meter reading for your existing fiber plant.
Dataworld Integration and Customer Installation Procedures:
- Adtell Integration provides Pre-loaded Termination Boxes. Customer has Maintenance Department/Local Electrician mount box
- Adtell Integration provides Fiber-Optic Cable and innerduct. Customer has Maintenance Department/ Local Electrician pull cable and leave unterminated
- Adtell Integration fusion splices fiber optic cable, tests and certifies the installation
- Optional Services (Quoted Separately): Video Inspection with JPEG Images, Bi-Directional Testing, ORL (Optical Return Loss Measurements)