With an assortment of communication tools, people from anywhere around the world can easily keep in touch without much effort. Telephone calls are no longer restricted to fixed calls only but include fixed calls to mobile calls , mobile to mobile calls, and vice versa. GSM(Global System for telecommunication) is a technology that mobile phones use to stay connected to a network. It allows for roaming across networks as well as sends and receives data efficiently.
In a business setting where communication includes telephone call to mobile networks(GSM) , communication may be quite expensive using mobile calls. It is quite expensive to use mobiles for communication in industries such as the IT sector, Customer care, health care industries, and financial institutions due to high mobile call charges.
Gateways to reduce your expense on calls
GSM continues to advance as more and more features are continuously being added to it, thus making more companies to invest in GSM networks. In an IP network, the VOIP GSM gateway enables the devices to connect to the GSM networks.
As an expert, Dataworld Kenya offers the perfect GSM gateway solution for your organization. The system is designed and planned in such a way that it reduces the mobile call costs drastically and increase the customer contact rate.
With our GSM gateway solution in Kenya, companies can reduce a significant amount on the amount they spend on calls from IP systems to GSM networks.
Our GSM gateway solutions are ideal for:
- T1 Outages
- Ideal for remote location calls where you have a cellular connection but no internet.
- Cost savings
- Sending and receiving SMS and Fax messages
- Call forwarding
- Increase the customer experience
- Centralized management for Calls
- Superior Voice Quality
- Impeccable integration and connectivity
- Easy management
- Reliable Operation
We offer a variety of GSM Gateways from top brands all over the world such as Yeastar and D-link, some of which are discussed below :
- Yeastar TG 200 2 Port GSM Gateway : this GSM Gateway enables you to experience 2-way communications such as GSM/3G/4G to VoIP and vice versa. It is equipped with 2 GSM ports and has full compatibility with major IP PBX and softswitch brands such as Asterisk, MS Lync, Elastix and many others.
- Yeastar TG 400 4 Port GSM Gateway : this GSM Gateway comes with 4 channels and connects GSM /CDMA/UMTS network with VoIP. It is suitable for small and medium sized businesses, offices and call centers where daily phone communications are used.
- Yeastar TG 800 8 Port GSM Gateway : it is an SIP – based GSM Gateway which boasts of 8 GSM ports and 2 10/100 Mbps LAN ports for an easy Ethernet connection. It allows for 2 – way communications which include termination and origination.
- Yeastar TG 1600 16 Port GSM Gateway: the 16 – channeled gateway enables you to study and choose cheaper paths among the available 16 channels in making calls , a procedure known as routing, and is therefore a very reliable office gadget.
- GoIP 1 Port GSM Gateway : this Gateway connects your GSM network to your VoIP network , enabling you to achieve both uplink and downlink calls. It is equipped with one sim port.
- GoIP 32 Port GSM Gateway : it is equipped with 32 SIP lines to allow for 32 sim cards, thus enabling the user to simultaneously receive and make many calls at once.It is suitable for use by traffic operators, large companies, system integrators and those involved ibn GSM traffic termination.
Connect with the world in a feasible way
It is very important to embrace changes in the technological sector so as to always be at par with upcoming trends in technology. This will help transform your business in many ways since communication and many other functionalities are enhanced.
We provide the smooth integration of the systems effectively through the protocols. It’s time to change the way you think about your communication systems. As an Infrastructure solution provider in terms of IP telephony, communication systems, Conferencing systems, IP phones, we recommend a feasible and healthy option that best cost-effectively fits your organization.
We are here to assist you in developing a major shift to your communication mode that stands you out unique. Contact us now to know more about this.