Structured cabling is a critical backbone that drives today’s communication systems. Dataworld designs and installs dynamic and cost-effective network communication systems built to meet the needs of your growing organization. We offer a full range of services from installation to support. All of which make your business safer, more efficient, and more secure. Regardless of the complexity or size of the project, look to Dataworld for all your voice, data, video, and multimedia requirements.
The Dataworld Advantage
Working with Dataworld assures several advantages:
- Single-source supervision of your entire cabling project from design through execution.
- A complete turnkey environment with decreased time-to-deployment with an integrated solution: Design, elevation, and rack design.
- Standards-based specifications and implementation.
- Properly labeled and documented cabling for rapid change management, faster troubleshooting, and decreased system downtime.
Dataworld meets or exceeds national standards for uniform labeling, installation, testing and documentation including the TIA-942, TIA-568, TIA-606, ISO 11801 and EN 50173 standards for telecommunications cabling in commercial premises.
By following these standards, Dataworld can assure a uniform wiring system that supports multi-vendor products and environments.
Solutions & Services
- Cabling: Cat 5e, 6, 6a, 10Gig
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Outside Plant Cabling
- Voice Cabling
- Paging Systems
- Data Centers
- Basket Tray / Ladder Rack
- Wireless/ In-Building Wireless
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) LED Lighting System
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable
- Installation of air-blown fiber systems (eABF)
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Cable certification and compliance testing
- Project management services