Swing Gate Motors for Homes, Complexes & Businesses
Whether converting an old gate or just selecting to install a new automated swing gate, Dataworld has got you covered. Convert your current swing gate to an automatic remote controlled swing gate. Automated swing gates increases your properties security and comfort by eliminating the need to leave your vehicle open and close your gate.
Whether you choose to install a swing gate for aesthetic reasons or because the driveway does not allow for a Sliding Gate. Let us ensure that your gate is installed correctly. Ensuring your gate’s weight does not exceed the gate motor’s specified weight, which applies to all brands.
If the gate is too heavy for the gate motor’s recommended pulling load, the gate motor will be strained, resulting in costly repairs. Always double-check that your gate was weighted and tested for its intended use.
Gate Motor installations for Swing Gates
If you are looking to automate your gate opening and closing then give us a call to get your free quote. Gate automation is not only convenient but it also is better for security. You do not have to get out of your car to open the gate which prevents easy driveway hi-jacking.
Choosing the right gate motor
Knowing which “gate operator” to use for your gate can be difficult, and making the wrong decision can lead to frequent and unnecessary motor repairs.
Residential sliding gate motors or gate operators are only guaranteed for a certain number of running cycles per day and should not be used for complex high traffic gates. Residential gate motors are usually up to 100 cycles per day, with some even going as low as 50 cycles per day; if you run the motor more than that, the guarantee will expire. Industrial or commercial sliding gate motors or “gate operators” are used in high traffic scenarios and high cycle applications where gates can open or close upto 10000 times daily. Malls and hospitals are great examples of these applications
Make sure your gate’s weight does not exceed the gate motor’s recommended weight. If the gate is too heavy for the gate motor’s recommended pulling load, the gate motor will be strained, resulting in costly repairs.
We recommend that you talk to our trained professionals so we can do an assessment for you and help you choose the right motor.
Vantage – Swing Gate Motor
Sleek, stylish, secure and strong: these are some of the words that describe the VANTAGE linear swing gate motor for domestic and industrial gates. VANTAGE gate automation comes standard with battery backup offers a quick and easy (not to mention good looking) installation. It is an exceptionally strong set of operators for gates up to 4m wide, per leaf (consult specifications for further details). Boasting tough-as-nails die-cast aluminium construction throughout, a grade 304 stainless steel wormshaft for the ultimate in reliability and durability and with sophisticated electronics for smooth, safe operation, VANTAGE gives you everything you need to swing the future your way.
- Exceptionally easy system setup via LCD user interface.
- Supports inward- and outward-opening gates without needing mechanical endstops.
- High push force.
- Full position control.
- Fast operating speed, with smooth acceleration and deceleration.
- Safe anti-crushing protection.
- Multiple operating features including Intruder-detection Alarm Modes (a world first).
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Battery backup for uninterrupted operation during power failures.
- VANTAGE 400 – Reliable operator with a shorter stroke for the majority of domestic swing gate applications.
- VANTAGE 500 – Extended stroke for larger domestic and light-industrial swing gate applications.
Underground electro-mechanical operator
Residential swing-leaf gates with a single-leaf length of 3.50 m and maximum weight of 500 kg
• Discreet underground operator
• Access to the operator is possible without removing the leaf
• Protection class IP 67
• Electronic control unit with an anti-crushing device and virtual encoder with reverse function upon detection of an obstacle
• Emergency battery to ensure operation in case of a power failure (optional)
• Easy-to-use lever-style manual release, protected by the lock
• Option to add BUS XIB interface for applications using NON BUS devices.
|Electric motor voltage||24 Vdc|
|Power supply voltage||230 V ac|
|Absorbed power||70 W|
|Absorbed current||3 A|
|Max traction thrust force||300 Nm|
|Type and frequency of use at 20 °C||100%|
|Leaf max. opening angle||110° (140° and 180° with optional kit)|
|Leaf max. length||3.5 m (110°), 3 m (180° with optional opening kit), 2.5 m (140° with optional opening kit)|
|Weight||12.5kg (27.8kg with foundation box)|
|Protection class||IP 67|
|Operator dimensions||360x150x140 mm|
|Operating ambient temperature||-20 °C to +55 °C|
|Foundation box dimensions||430 x 307.5 x 214 mm|
Condominium and industrial swing-leaf gates
• Large, robust operator suitable for gate leafs up to 7m.
• Maximum anti-crushing safety thanks to an exclusive hydraulic device.
• In case of power cut, the rotation of the (key protected) release device above makes it
possible to open/close the gate manually.
400 SBS Long version with over 80% more torque than a standard
400 operator, ideal for more demanding applications.
|Model||400 CBAC||400 SB||400 SBS|
|Power supply voltage||230 V ac (+6% -10%) 50 (60) Hz||230 V ac (+6% -10%) 50 (60) Hz||230 V ac (+6% -10%) 50 (60) Hz|
|Absorbed power||220 W||220 W||220 W|
|Absorbed current||1 A||1 A||1 A|
|Motor rotation speed||1400 r.p.m.||1400 r.p.m.||1400 r.p.m.|
|Rod extension speed||1 cm/s||1 cm/s||0.75 cm/s|
|Pump fl ow rate||1 l/min||1 l/min||0.75 l/min|
|Traction and thrust force||0 to 620 daN||0 to 620 daN||0 to 775 daN|
|Operating ambient temperature||-20 °C to +55 °C||-20 °C to +55 °C||-20 °C to +55 °C|
|Thermal protection on motor winding||120 °C||120 °C||120 °C|
|Weight||8.6 kg||8.6 kg||8.6 kg|
|Type of oil||FAAC HP OIL||FAAC HP OIL||FAAC HP OIL|
|Protection class||IP 55||IP 55||IP 55|
|Dimensions (L x D x H) in mm||1,031 x 113 x 85 mm – long version 1,285 x 113 x 85 mm||1,031 x 113 x 85 mm – long version 1,285 x 113 x 85 mm||1,031 x 113 x 85 mm – long version 1,285 x 113 x 85 mm|
PHOTON II – INFRARED GATE SAFETY BEAMS WITH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
Safety has never been so quick and easy – thanks to wireless technology! Introducing CENTURION’s Photon II infrared gate safety beam with a wireless transmitter. Photon II makes short work of achieving a safe automation system for even the most challenging of installations. With a wireless transmitter there’s no need to tunnel under the driveway. Simply align, attach and you’re away!
- The transmitter is wireless and battery-operated saving time and money.
- Two-year battery life using two AA Alkaline batteries (included).
- Thirty-metre operating range – ideal for almost any entrance gate.
- Fully ant-proof and weather-resistant enclosure for greater reliability.
- Transmitter provides audible feedback for easy setup and battery-low indication.
- Low power consumption throughout the system for greater efficiency.
- Installer Mode with audible feedback makes alignment a dream.
- Elegant slimline construction – only 50mm wide.
- Compatible with Intruder-detection Alarms for enhanced perimeter security3.
PHOTON INFRARED GATE SAFETY BEAMS WITH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY TECHNICAL DATA:
|Power Supply Transmitter||2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Supplied) Only replace with alkaline batteries; do not use rechargeable batteries with this product|
|Receiver||12 – 24V AC 12 – 30V DC|
|Receiver Power Consumption||30mA @ 12V DC|
|Transmitter Battery Life||Minimum 2 years|
|Battery Low Indication||Audible Beep|
|Specified Operating Distance||30m|
|Alignment||Automatic – 1m² @ 10m (circular area – assumes parallel surface)|
|Output Contact||Fail-safe, N/C and N/O, potential free contact|
|Output Contact Rating||3A @ 30V DC Non-inductive|
|Operating Temperature||-15°C – +65°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 – 90° Non-condensing|
|Housing Material||0 – 90° Non-condensing|
|Degree of Protection||IP54|