The Need for IT Solutions in Aviation
Dataworld Systems are providers of assorted IT solutions. To achieve the highest safety and security, you need enhanced equipment, systems, and cabling to assure safe aircraft management, secure ground and air control, and smooth passenger processing in terminals. High-performance networks play a significant role in enabling these fields of modern airport management.
Dataworld is your go-to partner for securing operational efficiency, communications, enhanced security, and customer service delivery. From wireless communications to entertainment, Dataworld has developed systems for some of the best-known brands in the aviation industry.
Look to us for support on issues such as:
- Strict levels of data security
- Signal degradation over a large facility
- Overheating of cabling systems
- The integration of multiple devices and applications on a network
- Data transmission speeds required for equipment
- Route diversity to create separate pathways from different rooms or facilities
Applications for the IT Solutions
Dataworld designs and builds technology solutions that address the needs of your security, logistics, audio, and video systems, providing stable data transmission over your network. Key applications include:
Data transmission & critical systems
Well-tested systems provide timely information for safety requirements and mission-critical, business-critical, and security-critical tasks.
AV for corporate conference rooms
Unified Communications, 4K displays, and interactivity enable effective communication.
Screens for Information Display
Ticketing agents, Flight Information Data System (FIDS / BIDS) and more.
Secure badging systems
Allow the capturing of images, signatures fingerprints, administration of user information, and printing of numerous photo ID card formats.
Add an extra layer of security to your facility by deterring theft or violent behavior while meeting passenger privacy demands.
Baggage Information handling systems (BIDS) are an essential service for moving large volumes of cargo in a timely and labor-efficient way.
Provide a more productive work environment for your staff and create an engaging passenger experience.
Allow for music and video in terminals, elevators, restaurants, and conference rooms to communicate better and provide promotional opportunities.
Paging and mass notification
Improve the security and safety of an organization by providing alerts and real-time instructions.
Advertising & PoS terminals
Provide vendor promotion for the airport concourse and support organizational revenue streams.
A complete portfolio of services and technologies
Dataworld is a full-service technology provider that has stayed true to its mission by supporting clients holistically. We provide our aviation partners with a range of services and solutions, such as:
- A variety of cabling systems, which include, but are not limited to, fiber optic cabling, outside plant cabling, voice cabling, voice, video, notification and alert infrastructure, and data centers.
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) harnesses wireless signals from external environments and amplifies them within a building. These systems allow airport personnel to stay in contact with each other by alleviating the issue of poor signal quality.
- Manufacturer certified cable installation systems and compliance testing procedures, to ensure cable installation aligned with established regulations
- Database development for cable management, to secure information storage and tracking regarding maintenance and repair
- Detection systems, e.g., fire alarms, terminal cable monitors, and surveillance cameras, for real- time monitoring and security risk assessment
- Emergency responder radio systems for improved public safety
- High performing WiFi network installation for efficient data transmission
- Point to point wireless bridge technology that entails the connection of two or more different geographical locations
- User-friendly airport facility interfaces to provide ease of access for employees and clients
At Dataworld, we believe in standing out from the crowd. In alignment with this vision, we offer our clients unique benefits which include:
- Single source supervision from the commencement to the conclusion of your project.
- Compliance with established rules and regulations for commercial cabling installations, labeling, and documentation including the TIA-942, TIA-568, TIA-606, ISO 11801 and EN 50173 telecommunications standards.
- On-site technical support for service maintenance, restoration, and repair, with our team’s swift emergency response times.
- In-house safety inspection teams that can prevent non-compliant or subpar cabling installation.
- Qualified technicians who polish their skills by regularly attending manufacturer’s training sessions to ensure best practices and assure the manufacturer’s warranty is in full effect on all installed systems.