Get the best automatic traffic barriers and accessories for high-volume commercial, residential and industrial sites! Made to our exacting standards and tested to the highest level of reliability, our automatic traffic barriers are rock solid and armoured against harsh environmental conditions.
They have been designed for heavy daily use on even the most demanding of sites, offering excellent performance and endurance with a precision engineered gearbox and powerful DC motor, as well as being ready for any power outage with dependable battery backup.
SECTOR II – HIGH-VOLUME INDUSTRIAL TRAFFIC BARRIERS
The SECTOR II high-volume traffic barrier offers the best security for commercial, residential and industrial sites, while simultaneously making life easier for installers thanks to its innovative mechanical design and electronics that reside at the top of the enclosure, as well as quick and easy commissioning via an intuitive graphic interface flush with features.
This high-volume traffic barrier helps to guard against unauthorised access, tailgating, vehicle theft and circumvention of paid parking systems with its rapid lowering of the boom pole – thereby significantly increasing security – and is tough enough to work reliably no matter where it is installed. When we developed the SECTOR II high-volume traffic barrier, we didn’t cut any corners to ensure that it is a steadfast solution of the highest quality and durability.
A hard-driving, high-powered gearbox and tough-as-nails enclosure deliver the ultimate in long-term performance, placing the SECTOR II high-volume traffic barrier in a class by itself.
- High-volume capability.
- Battery backup.
- Rapid boom pole raising (3 metre version < 1.2 seconds).
- Smooth, intelligent speed control.
- High-torque boom pole operation.
- Robust, durable and slimline operator casing.
- LCD user interface for simple setup.
- Onboard Centurion code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Integrated ChronoGuard timer functionality.
- Pre-galvanised enclosure improves corrosion resistance (of mild steel variant).
- Electronics reside at the top of the enclosure for easy access.
- Powder-coated aluminium – with condensation shield – lid gives the unit an updated appearance and protects electronics from moisture damage.
- Improved cable routing and securing make for a neat and tidy installation.
- Easy to achieve AC and DC isolation.
- Available in three stunningly beautiful colours, all sporting the striking crimson crown. Please note that a price premium applies for the gun metal grey variant.
- SECTOR 3 – Rapid speed high-volume barrier, 3m boom pole.
- SECTOR 4.5 – Standard speed high-volume barrier, 4.5m boom pole.
- SECTOR 6 – Standard speed high-volume barrier, 6m boom pole.
SECTOR II TECHNICAL DATA:
|SECTOR 3||SECTOR 4||SECTOR 6|
|Input Voltage||220 – 240V AC +\- 10% @ 50Hz||220 – 240V AC +\- 10% @ 50Hz||220 – 240V AC +\- 10% @ 50Hz|
|Motor Voltage||12V DC||12V DC||12V DC|
|Motor Power Supply||Battery-driven [*] – 2A Charger||Battery-driven [*] – 2A Charger||Battery-driven [*] – 2A Charger|
|Boom Pole Length||3.0m||4.5m||6.0m|
|Boom Pole Raise Time||1.2 sec||3 sec||3 sec|
|Daily Operations – Max||3000||3000||3000|
|Duty Cycle – Mains Present||80% [**]||80% [**]||80% [**]|
|Housing Specification [***]||Inland – Zinc-passivated mild steel Coastal plains – Grade 430 Stainless Steel with Epoxy Coating Marine – Grade 316 Brushed Stainless Steel||Inland – Zinc-passivated mild steel Coastal plains – Grade 430 Stainless Steel with Epoxy Coating Marine – Grade 316 Brushed Stainless Steel||Inland – Zinc-passivated mild steel Coastal plains – Grade 430 Stainless Steel with Epoxy Coating Marine – Grade 316 Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Barrier Pole Specification||Aluminium, Round Profile, Epoxy-coated White, Red Reflective Tape||Aluminium, Round Profile, Epoxy-coated White, Red Reflective Tape||Aluminium, Round Profile, Epoxy-coated White, Red Reflective Tape|
|Onboard Receiver Specification||CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, with 500 remote control button storage capacity||CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, with 500 remote control button storage capacity||CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, with 500 remote control button storage capacity|
Automatic 24V Hybrid Barrier
Safe performance and reliability
The B680H has a Hybrid heart which, together with its “everlasting” springs, allows it to exceed 2,000,000 cycles of continuous use, raising an 8m pole in less than 6 seconds, in total safety, thanks to the reverse-on-contact feature.
The B680H has an internal load-bearing structure and an external removable housing. This design gives the system great stability and permits easy replacement of the housing.
Extreme flexibility and optimisation of logistics
One single model controls passages with a net width from 2m to 8m. Its modular boom pole makes the B680H a product which is easy to manage and handle.
Full visibility and control of traffic
The programmable integrated flashing traffic light connector guarantees perfect regulation of traffic, while the LED beam lights signal the closing of the passage even under conditions of poor visibility.
Switching power supply
The switching power supply, with high energy efficiency and extended range, ensures operation of barriers from 100V AC to 240V AC, protecting the system against any fluctuations in voltage occurring with non-optimal power supply systems.
Integrated absolute encoder
Absolute encoder kit for complete control of movement and reversing of the boom pole when an obstacle is detected, ensuring that pedestrian passages also comply with safety standards.
The springs of the B680H have been designed to exceed 2,000,000 cycles.
Installing the XBAT 24 module (high-performance Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries), including battery charger, ensures the operation of the B680H even during a power failure:
- 2,000,000 cycles thanks to the Brushless + Hydraulic motor and “unlimited” springs
- Removable cabinet available in 4 colours or stainless steel
- High logistic optimisation: a single barrier model suitable for all boom pole lengths